Summer 2016: $530
Fall 2016: $545
This completely online degree is for community leaders, practitioners, and for those committed to people and places. Offered through GPIDEA, this program provides the skills, information, and networks needed to facilitate sustainable and prosperous community change, while equipping practitioners with the tools necessary to build a community for the 21st century.
We welcome those working in all areas to help communities and regions build their capacity for an inclusive, sustainable future. We welcome those who volunteer their time and resources to support community. Most of all we welcome those with a passion for working toward a brighter future and a willingness to share their experience and wisdom with others via our Internet community.
Program at a Glance
- Learn to initiate social action processes and maintain balance to improve social, economic, cultural, and environmental situations.
- Designed for people doing community development work in non-profit organizations, colleges, communities, community organizations and governments.
- Empower people to work together for a common future
- In depth exploration of resource management and regional economic analysis
- Program requires 37 credits.